Friday, September 7, 2007

What I learned In Accounting Today

how to be a gunner in a pit crew...
Can you see me?



Every year the accounting program has this motivational, team-building guy come in and do this. This is a real race car that has gone in many races. They retired it for this purpose. I was the front gunner, I was responsible for taking the 5 nuts off the wheels on the front side and putting them back on once the carrier threw the new wheel on. It was WAY fun. That gun puts those things on lightning fast. Our team of 7 replaced all four tires in about 80 seconds.

8 comments:

G Dawney said...

Stephen, what's a put crew?

Quinn said...

STEVEN is the one with the white shirt

Julie/mom said...

Wow, that makes accounting look kind of fun.

Steven said...

Dawney, who are you addressing? I don't know a StePHen. Anyway, I don't know what a put crew is either. You might think you remember that being written in this post, but now you can never prove it. Muahaha.

Nana said...

If I were a boy I would take an accounting class like that. Steven is the best looking PIT crew member.

Nana said...

If I were a boy I would take an accounting class like that. Steven is the best looking PIT crew member.

G Dawney said...

Alright, I admit it. I have a hard time spelling Steven. (Who told your mom to name you with a V intead of a PH?)

Quinn said...

because ph makes the fffff sound