Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve program

Bart, Dawney and Candice
Below is the link to the website where you can both listen to an MP3 recording of your song and either look at or print the music. This is the best I could do. I could not send an email to each of you individually. I am very sorry for all of the family who will not be there to enjoy the cantata! We have a great Christmas Eve planned...

Bart - As Shepherds keep their lonely vigil
Dawney - Peace, Peace, Peace
CMPJ - Jesus, Lord at thy birth

If you really don't wish to learn a new song, a more familiar one can be substituted because I do not wish to add to anyone's christmas stress. But, I must say, the more I play these songs, the more I love them. The Cantata is based on the song "Silent Night".

OK. That's all I have time for...presents to wrap, sick children to tend, 5 extra teenagers in the house, program to prepare...all the usual. Sigh.

http://defordmusic.com/silentnightcantata.htm

0 comments: