Wednesday, January 12, 2011


I LOVE Tatia!
She is an amazing mother to her children (and her dogs too). She is very creative. She writes well and plays the piano at all the family gatherings for the last several years. She wrote her ward's Christmas program and it was beautiful. She also directs her choir and gets them to perform their best Her choir is one of the best ward choirs I've ever heard. She maintains a great figure, much better than mine and I think she could get credit for it. I think it's too assumed that women with good figures don't really have any weight problems. Tatia has made a conscious effort to watch what she eats and has dynamite looks for it.
She has also done a spectacular job at managing her depression. She smiles a lot and makes those around her comfortable and happy. Her kids think she's great, but the real compliment is that her kid's friends think she's the bomb!
I like to hang around her and tell people "Yup, she's my sister!"
Happy B-day, Toshawatamus Incredibilicus!

1 comments:

Nana said...

I agree with everything you said about Tatia. It was so fun to read. you did it so fun. During that time my computer was frozen! But, thanks to my KISA - he fixed it in the late evening. You are not so bad yourself Bartumus Incredilucious!!