Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Cruise Info

I just thought I would share some information on the cruise that might be helpful:

No shorts in the dining room - no levi's either. Heidi's boys tried to wear shorts in the dining room several times, it never worked.

Soda Drinkers! The sodas are not free - even at dinner, they cost around $1.10 each. You can opt for a $40 payment to have all the sodas you want (I think that is right, I know the cost is $40, but I am not positive that gives you all your drinks.)

Virgin Pina Coladas - cost around $5 -$6, they are good though.

There is no particular "dress-up" night.

Heidi also told me it was NOT a big deal to bring your own boogie boards. Just bring them, take off the "handle" and the airline will happily take them.

I have asked Heidi several other questions, as I get the answers, I will let you know.

2 comments:

G Dawney said...

But I am planning on at least ONE dress up night!!!

(I have to wear this dress more than ONCE - and I don't have the same opportunities as the rest of you to dress up)

Quinn said...

Well, i dress up as least as possible