Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pharmaceuticals




As you all know, I like to practice medicine without a license.
This is what I learned today about allergy medications:
Benadryl, Claritin and Zyrtec all are allergy medications. You take them when you have a runny nose, sneezing, etc. All 3 of these medications work in 3 different ways to stop your allergy problems. So, if you take one and it doesn't work, try another, that one might be the one for you. Alavert is another allergy drug....it is the SAME as Claratin. Hope this helps some of you sufferers.
Also, if you have the problem of being congested along with your allergies, then take the allergy medication with the D with it i.e. Claritin-D.
Today I took a Claritin, it really has not done well for me. I will try a Zyrtec tomorrow.


1 comments:

Candice said...

I thought that was great information. Thanks, Julie. And besides, I'd much rather call you for information than my doctor!