Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Movie Review

Lars and the Real Girl
I got the video because I had heard of the movie, I thought it had potential to be good, I needed some entertainment to look forward to that night.
I was pleasently surprised, although it was not what I thought it would be at first.
It is NOT a funny comedy.
It IS a sweet, slow paced, "wait for it", feel good movie. If all towns were as caring, helpful and willing as this town the world would be a happier place.
The acting was fabulous, they were all so committed to their parts.
It is rated PG-13. I usually abhor those movies, they seem to cross a very dirty line, but this movie did not. I am not sure why it was rated PG-13, it seemed more like PG.
I recommend this movie, watch it, then let's talk about it!!

1 comments:

Nana said...

It looks terribly boring. Who stars in it? If I like them I will try it. Luv ya