Friday, May 2, 2008

Great Grandchildren

We just got back from Tim's Graduation, so here are some pictures with Critter's help! Tim and Topher, cousins, are here after his graduation. Next, with his very proud Mom & Dad. Then we were all starving so we went to lunch. Tim picked. Chuck 0 Rama!! We pigged out. Chase and Steven would be proud! Last Pic is of Erica and Chase. Mmmm, lovely couple. Dawney tells me that on "My Face Book" it is written Chase is in a relationship!! Chrisrtopher checied. We found nothing!! Whatever. Erica was adorable. OK - Now to my nap.!






8 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Good job, Tim!

Julie/mom said...

TIM - what are you plans now?

Julie/mom said...

Tim, are you going to cut your hair now?

Tim Glenn said...

I'm looking for jobs in salt lake for now, just applied for a job as an education staff assistant at the museum of natural history on campus...

I don't know if I'll cut my hair, only if you do it for free :)

G Dawney said...

OMG! Julie - GET UP HERE!!!

Nana said...

Dawney, BAD! BAD! If it comes that easy, you've got a little work to do. Not even your church can overlook that! This is a family blog. But, I love you anyway.

kcolek said...

Tim, don't do it!

Nana said...

Right Kerry, I suppose you don't want to be the only one with longer hair. But your hair has always looked good. And so has Tim's. I agree with you, don't cut your hair, Tim. Did you hear about the two-year old who thought he was Jesus? Great story.