Monday, May 12, 2008

Thank you, dear children


Thank you all, dear children, for remembering me (Mother's Day). I got a plethora of wonderful candy and a delightful homemade card from Julie, an enjoyable call from Bart in Payson, a card and promises from beloved husband (we both were very sick with flu symptoms.) a fabulous dinner (Carne Asada) cooked by Don and Tatia, a song from Jenna and Sophie, and a wonderful hug from CMP when she came home from CA with beloved spouse, Gil (who also gave me a hug). I didn't need anything from Dawney, I know she loves me.

4 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Even a postcard of a funny, fat, naked, necklace wearing lady is a NAKED lady. It might have burned out the eyes of some viewers of this blog. It is still funny in the mail.

Nana said...

Oh Dear! I can't get away with anything. I have laughed and laughed. I must be feeling better today. The picture was such a surprise I had to look to make sure I was in the right blog. Anyway, your choice was lovely. I still love the fat, necklace wearing lady.

Nana said...

And I cannot forget where the original card came from back in 1983... a child of mine who was in college at the time and loved looking for just the right card. Now she loves to make them!!

G Dawney said...

Wait a MINUTE!!! I want to see the naked lady!!!