Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Little Help From A Friend....

Ok, as you can see, I changed the layout of the blog. I really like it. I guess on some things, I like change.

A few problems.....I accidentally deleted the area that says "Contributors", then it lists everyone's name!! I have tried to fix it, but I can't figure it out. HELP! I want everyone's name there, please help to get them back!

Also, why is my daily counter vertical now instead of horizontal?? I have replaced the html 3 times, still it is vertical; yet the global counter is horizontal. That all bugs me!

3 comments:

Julie/mom said...

I just re-uploaded the layout. I will have to put in all my widgets for the second time! I am very happy to have the names back again!

The widgets will be back when I am done rolling out the rolls!!

G Dawney said...

Julie,

The Posted By (name) element is missing. Now we can't tell who posted what!

Dawney

P.S. - Yes it is 3:00 in the morning. I am sick and too tired to sleep.

Nana said...

Dawney, what are you sick with?