Saturday, January 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY!!

Today is Bethany's birthday! She is 29. Here she is with Mike who is, I think, in Afghanistan. This pic was taken at Thanksgiving. We love you, Bethany. You seem to be wonderful with kids. You take care of your baby so lovingly. You keep him so clean. He and Mike are No. 1 in your life. I wish you were here so we could take you to lunch. I don't have your address so cannot send you a card. But please know how much we all love you and wish you were with us while Mike is away. We send our love to you and Hayden.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Happy Birthday. Go eat a hot fudge sundae!

Bethany said...

Thank you Nana! Thank you Candice! It's weird to think that I am only one year away from 30? But, I'm a Mom now - no big deal :)

Julie/mom said...

Happy Day, Bethany!!
You were just 6 months old when Kerry and I got married...oh...and now YOU have a baby!