Thursday, January 21, 2010

It Pays To Save

When Steven was 11, I received some gift certificates from Nordstom. I have been saving them ever since so I could use them on a very special item!

I figured Steven's wedding was worth it. I searched and searched for just the right pair of shoes. I bought 2 pair. One red, which I love and I wore, and one metallic. The metallic ones did not feel good, I tried to wear them, but they just hurt. I had to return them even though I really liked how they looked. Yesterday, I saw these--------------->>>

I LOVE them!
I could not find them in my size anywhere!
I finally found them at Zappos.com
I have ordered them.

I think they are fabulous!
I love the jewels.

I still have money left over.

4 comments:

JessicaG. said...

I like!

Nana said...

They look just like you. - and me, if I were a little younger. I do't feel quite balanced enough to wear them. How were you able to save the coupons for so many years? incredible. Anyway, I hope you keep on dancing!!

Tatia said...

Wow!

GBART said...

So, if you want to get a conversation going on the blog.... just say something about wormen's shoes!

I have some shoes that really look good but they hurt my feet so I call them my "women shoes" !

Bumpa