Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Day off at Disneyland


I realized I had not been to Disneyland since Tanner was 5, so I decided to take my two boys to Disneyland for a fun day off. We had a lovely time. It was sprinkling that day so that crowds weren't so bad.




At the entrance. Teo is sucking on his bear-bear.


After the Haunted Mansion. Teo did great. No crying.


Tanner was a great help taking Teo on all the rides. Here they are at Dumbo.


In jail at Toon Town.


This was part of Teo's lunch. I have to say, the pickle was very good!


He loved this!



This is exactly how I felt when the day was over!!

4 comments:

Zak said...

Teo laying on the steps gets best photo of the year award.
Also, I can't believe he likes pickles, and it was practically bigger than he was

Julie/mom said...

I am SO glad you went!
It looks VERY fun!

Really, there is no place like disneyland.

Heather said...

Shockingly, I've still never been. Maybe when they have a few cheaper days :) I love the picture of Teo as well.

Nana said...

Tanner is my hero for being such a wonderful big brother!
Bumpa