Thursday, October 21, 2010

For Christopher and Chase - A Little Taste of Home

**OOPS - I thought I was posting this on the Cole family blog! I thought it odd, why the background was yellow...I finally reaized it was the PAYNE blog. Oh well, ENJOY!
Here is a bit of Fall at home....hope it doesn't make you homesick! It's been raining here for a week

















Finally, a pumpkin on the 8 ft. long plant! It will (maybe) be ready by Thanksgiving.

Really, there are 3 pumpkins! And plenty of leaves.













I took the tarp off the pool last week - I was going to dry it out....
It has become a nice tent for the cat.

Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
**NOTE: now I have showered and thought, and I don't regret putting this post on this blog; in fact, I HOPE EVERYONE takes pictures of what fall looks like at your house and puts it up on this blog! I can't wait to see it!! Show your house, what you see out the window; what's in your garden, show your favorite part or/and your worse part. Come on! It will be fun!!

1 comments:

Nana said...

Looks beautiful, Julie, and just like home. Makes even me homesick.