Friday, February 25, 2011

And the Winner Is...

Alright everybody, it's that time of year!

The Oscar's! 

Here is a link to a ballot that you can fill out. Make sure to leave a comment with how many correct choices you made! Personally, I'm not that familiar with the movies this year...so there will be quite a few guesses on my part.

The results we received from last year are:

Hope: 14/24
Kerry: 14/24
Heather: 14/24
Tim: 13/24 (he also guessed the designer that Jeff Bridges was going to wear! Now that's skill.) 
Julie: 13/24
Quinn: 8/24
Zak: 7/24

5 comments:

Julie/mom said...

ALRIGHT, HEATHER!
Glad you got this going!
I will print it out and fill it out!

Everyone will report back here (or a new report post) when it is over, right??

Steven said...

Good job Hope! I feel the same way...Steven and I were neck and neck, until 4 awards in. The results:

Steven 8/24
Heather 16/24

Steven said...

p.s. it's Heather posting if you couldn't tell :)

Julie/mom said...

Wow, Hope and Heather! Good job.

Quinn: 8/24 same as last year
Julie: 9/24 worse than last year
Kerry: 10/24 worse than last year
Zak: 11/24 better than last year

Tim Glenn said...

I got 5... miserable.