Monday, February 14, 2011

How Did You Spend Valentine's Day?

The Juarez Family spent a lovely afternoon in Southern California.

First, Lola Bee gets ready for her first stroller ride.

Grandma Connie joins us for a walk as we get to try out the new "double" stroller.
Next, the table is set for a Valentine's dinner. Everyone gets to wear a crown made of hearts at the table. Very festive. Tanner made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.
Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!

This is Teo's crown.

Teo had his on his head for about 1 1/2 seconds.

Tanner is trying to be accommodating to his mother.

The proud "Dada."

Our most current family portrait.

What did you do for Valentine's day???

P.S. To see photos of baby Lola, please go to an album Gil put together at http://www.revdesign.com/Pics/LolaBee/album/index.html

4 comments:

Julie/mom said...

What a fabulous Valentines you had!! AND you look GREAT! Tanner, Gil, Connie, Teo and Lola all look great too.

Kerry and I went out to a VERY early dinner. Then we came home and I made dinner for the children. Helped with homework, watched The Office.

We did not have crowns or a festive table cloth. It never occured to me.

Good going!

Heather said...

You know Candice, it's women like you who make other women (like me) look bad after they have children. Stop being so productive for my sake! ;) You all look so good, happy, and healthy!

I made a special valentines dinner on Sunday since Steven would supposedly be at work until late Monday night. Monday morning we had heart pancakes, and little surprises. It was very nice! On Monday as I settled down for the night Steven showed up! Apparently everyone in his office was sick. Too bad all we had was leftovers :)

Nana said...

CANDICE: What a wonderful way to enjoy Valentines.!! As for me and Dad. I gave him a very sweet little book on, "And I knew, that I knew what Love was." He was gracious but I could tell he didn't want it. (Just one more book to have around and nobody reads.) He did, however, keep his valentine card. He brought me home a lovely box of See's candy. Then, we went to a movie that he wanted to see (The Eagle) which turned out to be an honorable movie.) I did have to keep my eyes closed for about half of the movie. Last night we saw "Just Go With It". We both laughed and laughed.

Candice said...

What is an "honorable" movie?

And I can't believe you liked an Adam Sandler movie!