Saturday, May 14, 2011

IMAGES OF MY RECENT LIFE




My darling children who came to wish me "Happy Mother's Day"

The day before Mom's Day, I walked out in the yard barefooted and stepped onto a tiny thorn that shot into my heel. Very sore. Marsden came over to remove it. He brought his kit. Such an angel.










I found CMPJ and her DAD at the L.A.Temple, still carrying her precious cargo(Lola Bee).



Teo was in my camera, as well!!


Wonderful Mom - makes my heart say 'thankyou'.



And here is adorable Lola Bee!



Tatia, Julie, and I recently had a good experience at Women's Conf.





Our beautiful home as it looks today!!


I found a wonderful pic of Katy back in 2008 at Christmas time.




Just had to get this in! Anyone who knows who it is gets a quarter!!
Thats all Folks!

2 comments:

JessicaG. said...

I know that it takes you some time to put these up Nana, but I'm so happy every time you do! I love looking at all the pictures of the family! So thank you Nana for taking the time to do it.

Julie/mom said...

wonderful pictures!!

The house look beautiful!

Who IS that baby??