Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TIM GRADUATES WITH MASTERS

Tim just graduated from U of U last Friday with his Masters!!! The last graduation we went to was Haley's graduation from High school. We realized we couldn't see another because they become so boring after our child has walked across the stage. And all the people who talk are just blah, blah, blah. But that doesn't mean we are not sooo proud of our children who do graduate and especially with their Masters. We have watched this darling little pudgy boy from the time he was born to his 27th year. He has never done anything to hurt or embarrass his family but has only made us feel proud. He has been strong in his beliefs, solid and firm, a well-spring of integrity. Bumpa and I are so very proud of him. He made us proud when he married Hope, whom, I think, has been such a great addition to his life. Kudos to you, Tim, for all your work, your enduring to the end, your endless nights of study and etc. I know you have still so much you want to do. As you and Hope travel along your own path may you be blessed with wisdom and a desire to help others along your way. May you spend yourselves in a worthy cause, and may you always be cheerful and faithful for this will give you courage, and cheerfulness and faithfulness are tools which the adversary cannot overcome. We love you, Nana and Bumpa

2 comments:

Tim Glenn said...

Nana,

Thank you so much. What a nice post! I don't blame you guys for not wanting to come. I didn't really want to go myself, those things are seriously boring. Hope and I are both very proud to be so closely related to the great Nana and Bumpa.

Tim Glenn said...

Nana,

Thank you for such a nice post. So many kind words that I don't really know what to say. You guys have always been so supportive, and I really appreciate it. Hope and I are so proud to be so closely related to the great Nana and Bumpa.

Tim