Saturday, June 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JULIE!


The little family. Now, she is Fifty. Fifty what?
Fifty reasons to praise her, to love her, to be thankful she is ours, etc!!

11 June, 1962 . . Julie is one year. She loved her birthday cakes!


Julie and Dawney took dancing lessons for one dollar each
every week. They were both adorable and very good!
They liked a little girl who lived down on the
corner of the cul de sac. This must be 1963.


One night I found Julie sleeping like this. She is still cute!


We had moved to Dallas by this time. Julie is 5 yrs.


The best time 0f day was when Grandma Valate arrived
with her homemade birthday cake. Here, Julie is 4.


Julie also loved wearing her cowboy boots!


A Beautiful Mother of three boys.

Here she is with the last of her family - although another generation is beginning.
The circle of life and love. Happy Birthday, Julie, WE love you.

1 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Thanks, Mom! Great pictures!

I STILL feel that way about my birthday cake! Today, I will be going with fudge cake, yum!

And, that picture with the one, big, red candle in the cake, I think I was more like 8, but who knows.

I've heard from all my children and parents AND children are cleaning their assigned rooms! Yea! It's a good day.