Thursday, June 14, 2007

After months of searching...

I finally found a Toyota Tacoma that wasn't sold!! I was very picky about the truck I wanted. It had to be a Toyota Tacoma with an extended cab, and I preferred a V6 engine (rather than the standard V4) and power locks/windows. Every truck that filled all these requirements sold before Dad and I could go get it. I was thrilled when I found out this truck was not sold yet. The only thing the truck didn't have was the power locks/windows, but I was willing to sacrifice that to finally get a truck. I'm already very happy with our purchase.



One of my favorite parts about the truck was the big 31" BFGoodrich All Terrain tires.



PS. The truck is actually Dad's, I just had to make sure he got a nice truck in case I wanted to drive it (wink, wink). Also, the quality of the image isn't the greatest since the truck was in the shade, but you can click it to see the full sized image.



Mom also surprised me with a nice graduating present. I've been having a lot of fun with it already. It actually took the above picture. It was a great present from Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

Quinn said...

all the truck needs now is neon lights and spinners (not counting the power stuff)

Quinn said...

or mabey even some hydrolics and gigantic wheels, so you would have to jump to get out of it

Kylie Cole said...

Quinn you spelled maybe wrong.