Thursday, June 14, 2007

What I've been doing... in art!

this happy little boy's name is "Mario gone Mad". My teacher said that i had to draw a picture that mainly focuses on hair (my teacher probably thought that it would mostly be about head hair, but i wanted to get creative) Before you ask any questions, yes those lines on his arms are hair, those are mustaches coming out of his mustaches, and why it is named "Mario gone Mad" will be answered soon enough. 6 points to whoever says why his name is "Mario gone Mad"

p.s anyone who i have told why is not aloud to answer




I got very bored today so I decided to make a twin for "Mario gone Mad" (I can't tell the difference)


13 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Quinn - lovily picture, very creative, glad you know how to have fun with a project. That said, is the spelling part of the joke, or did you write quickly and not check what you wrote?

Chase said...

Speaking of spelling, you spelled lovely wrong

Quinn said...

it was all an accedent

Steven said...

accident*

Christopher said...

We write things badly alot

G Dawney said...

Aunt Dawney has a headache from reading this

Julie/mom said...

all these post made me laugh out loud!!

Quinn said...

lol*

Quinn said...

I got the Mario face picture from a super smash brawl, so the angel-like guy was just a bonus on the picture

Julie/mom said...

THIS IS KYLIE
I learned something from looking at both Mario Gone Mads. I learned that Mario got mad skills because they can grow red arm hair.

Julie/mom said...

THIS IS KYLIE
I forgot what lol means.

Julie/mom said...

THIS IS KYLIE
what happened to Mario's eye?

Julie/mom said...

THIS IS KYLIE
How does Mario's hair grow on top of his hat?