Friday, October 12, 2007

Dawney has a new job

Well, I went and got a new job. I won't go into the whys except to say that it was definitely time to move on. So I did.

I am now working for a company called MonaVie. They are a multi-level marketing company, selling juice from the açai berry (pronounced ah-SIGH-ee). I have samples if you want to try some.

I am working in their Distributor Care department and starting in November I will be taking calls from people in Australia and New Zealand. Which means I will be working from 4:00PM to Midnight--the complete opposite of my old schedule! The money is good and the benefits are great. The company pays for half of my gym membership to this place. So, yes, I am now working out.

After a week of training, I am taking calls and finding out how much I don't know. The people that work with, though, are really, really great.

Mark misses seeing me in the morning, but I am spending some quality time with Jessa at the gym. (Since I am working 9:00 to 5:00 right now, Jess and I go and workout together). It will get worse before it gets better--having time with my husband I mean.

On another note, my spinning wheel is misbehaving and I am going to have take it in for a tune up tomorrow. I have not been able to spin all week. One of these days, I'll take some pictures of my painting and show that to you all.

All the kids are good--Jessa starts a new job on Monday, Morgan is working two jobs, saving for a car, Tim has gone to Colorado for the weekend and I haven't seen Hannah in about a week. Beth is having a hard time finding a job out there in Missouri, but you know she's like me and she'll find something eventually.

That's the news from the Glenn side -- What about you?

3 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Who is Hannah?

Tim Glenn said...

Hannah is the most recent addition to the Glenn household. She is Morgans friend, and always has leftovers for me to eat.

G Dawney said...

I finally saw Hannah this morning. Hannah's mom had surgery earlier in the week--had her gall bladder removed--and while I actually knew that, I ddid not realize how much time it meant for Hannah to spend at her mom's house, taking care of kids and, of course, her mom. So Hannah is fine, too, along with all of the rest of my teenagers.