Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Need to Talk

Ok, I want to talk about 2 books -
Who will read them so we can talk about them??

Here is the first book: Celebrity Detox

I found it FASCINATING!!

Anyone read it, will you?

I find it interesting to read books about true, other people. Especially people that are VERY different than you. It really opens up your mind about what kind of people we are sharing planet earth with.

This is the next book, a cook book - filled with interesting information about vitamins in food, servings, eating more vegetables cooking with purees.

It is called: Deceptively Delicious

I just got this in the mail. I ordered it. It looks fabulous, and the recipes yummy.

Anyone know about this, you want to talk about it??

good thing I went back and used spell check....I would have been ridiculed!

2 comments:

G Dawney said...

Oh my!! I went to put both of these books on hold at the library so that I could read them, and you will not guess how many people have requested these books!!

Celebrity Detox has 103 people who have put the book on hold before me, and Deceptively Delicious has 246!!!

Just for comparison, when we put the 10th season of Stargate on hold we had 68 people ahead of us, and when we put the third season of Lost on hold we had abou 45 ahead of us.

I did NOT put the books on hold. It would be more than 2 years before I would see it!!

I'll find another way to read them.

Julie/mom said...

I put my request in for C.D. a few weeks ago...before the book was out. I was #3. I feel lucky. Let me konw when you get to read it. Do you read rosie's blog?