Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Things I Learned Today

Sara donati has written more "Into the Wilderness" books! I didn't know I was behind, but happy that I can easily get them from my library.

I can get a much bigger "recycling" trash can FOR FREE!!

I can get another "leaves" trash can for .76 cents!

You can take back cut material to the fabric store!

It is difficult to find nice dress pants for a size 30 waist man. Come on!!

On Lds.org you can see ALL the music that has been printed in all the magazines since 1971! I printed a few.

Sophie Kinsella, the "Shopaholic" writer, has written several books under a different name!! It is Madeleine Wickham.

It is fine to park at one end of the mall and walk to the other and back while doing returns. Just walk fast if you only have 1 hour.

If you didn't receive your "happy meal" toy from one Burger King, but didn't discover it until you were home, you can go to a different Burger King to get that toy. (I know it is not called a happy meal at B.K., but what is it called??)

Bumpa, (Dad), does not think he needs to change his toothbrush head from his sonicare toothbrush. Don't you think he should change it?? He can buy one at drugstore.com at a fine price.

Truly, I learned all of this today...well, except for the 2 trash items, I found that out yesterday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know...

at LDS.org, you can print all the music from the hymn book and Children's Songbook in ANY key you want? Our primary chorister printed ALL the primary songs in a lower key so they are easier for ALL to sing...

I have skimmed Into the Wilderness #4, whatever it is called. It didn't do much for me. But then, Diana Gabaldon lost me with #5.

I am SO happy to learn about Sophie Kinsella/Madeline Wickham. She makes me laugh out loud. Sometimes I see myself in her books. I tried to get CMPJ to read one of her books, but it didn't work.

Dad, you need to change your toothbrush head.