Saturday, August 14, 2010

Audition Video

Tanner got a call from a school/church friend who had an audition to be on a new, kid's game show. She needed two more kids to do the audition with her, since you had to be in teams of three. Did Tanner want to do it with her? Sure, I said. Part of the audition process was that you had to submit a video of your team, tell who you are, how you know each other, and why you think you will win. This is what they came up with for their video. It is 2 parts, both short. Watch the ice cream part last.


2 comments:

Nana said...

This is where Tanner needs to be - in pictures while still young, then, far away from all the madness when he is older. Keep sending videos. (I can't hear a thing on my computer). Maybe I'll try to get Bart to help me. But he is always busy. I wish Chase would hurry up and get up here.

Tatia said...

Candice,
That was SOOOOOOOO Tanner. Very funny. I hope he makes it.