Tuesday, August 24, 2010

She NEVER Gives Up!!


Thanks, Mom, (Nana) for all your hours of working with Quinn's birthday post!

I, (Julie) was happy to be able to get all those posts on the blog! If you are going to do ALL that work, you should get the credit!!

Since you wrote that Quinn was born on a Thursday, my other children were all curious as to what day they were born on. We looked them ALL up. They were ALL born on a WEDNESDAY!! Isn't that funny. Quinn is my only Thurs - he has far to go - - all the others are full of woe (or edited by you (Nana) will fear no foe! So funny!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Thank you Julie, you saved me. I was so frustrated. I will not use google chrome anymore - I HATE it. But all the pictures turned out so good didn't they - thanks to you. My goal. . . to become like you!!

Candice said...

This is my favorite clip art of this saying. Great visual.