Friday, August 13, 2010

A Little Help PLEASE!!

Help, I need somebody,
Help, not just anybody,
Help!

Something must have happened with blogspot and adding pictures!!

I have been the queen of this!!

I just made a lovely post over at the books blog.
The best part of a blog are the pictures. So, I was set to add a picture for every book I reported on. I worked on the pictures for about 30 - 45 minutes. NOT ONE picture worked!!

WHY??

I go to google, image, choose my book, like Heart of the Matter. The book comes up. I copied the URL to the special place in the "add a picture". I click the button to add. It DOES NOT WORK. I don't know why. Anyone else have this problem? Is/are they being really tight about copyright rules??

As you can see, I can add my own photographs. No Problem.

I tried to even add clip art pictures, which I have done ONE MILLION times! That didn't work either.

Can anyone solve my problem? I will love you forever.

**I picked this photo for gross & shock value. Trying to get your attention. While driving from Utah to California, I heard a loud noise on my driver's side window. It sounded like a little humming bird hit the window and then disintegrated. It WAS very gross. We took many pictures of it.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I am "just anybody" so can't be of help to you. I have many problems myself. Wish I could. I can't believe a sweet (joke) little hummingbird hit your windshield!!

Julie/mom said...

Ok, I think I figured out "it won't be so easy anymore". I can still put up some clip art, but I will have to copy the clip art to my photos in my computer, THEN put them on a blog. 2 more huge, time consuming steps. Thank goodness I have a camera. It may be photos from here on out.

There is a place that I have used a lot, dailyclipart.net where you CAN use that clip art straight from their site to your blog. They have good clip art too.