Friday, March 21, 2008

Bragging...


OK. Here goes...

Haley's cheerleading squad just competed at the USA Spirit National Competition and took 2nd place. They had never before even made the finals! She has now joined the brand new girls' golf team at Hillcrest.

Allysa decided to run track this spring. She has competed in 2 track meets with the following results:

100M hurdles (1st place, 2nd heat)

300M hurdles (1st place, 1st place) She left them all in her dust. I will try to post the video I took.

100x4 relay (2nd place) (she's only done this race once)

400x4 relay (1st place, 1st place)


Her coaches have told her that if she improves her 300 hurdle time by 2 seconds, she is a shoo-in for a scholarship!


As for me, I have just had my brand-new washer and dryer installed! Yippee!
OK. After a year of shooting videos I am now loading them onto my computer. It's going to take awhile. Then I will share. Bye

2 comments:

Zak said...

I made the track team, but decided track was too lame and decided to do Volleyball. we're undefeated, 6-0

Julie/mom said...

Good Going to Haley and Alyssa!

A new washer & dryer is very exciting too!