Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I like Be's NOW


I made up some new lyrics to a song.....
I was looking for a song about President Hinckley's Be's. I couldn't find one, I needed to teach that song at our Ward Conferences....so I made one up. I used the tune of Latter-Day Prophets (pg 134) from the primary songbook. I have taught the song several times, it works great. Sue Cornwall told me I should submit it to the Friend. So, I did. It is in my mailbox now, waiting for the postman. I'll let you know if I ever hear anything. If you have interest, here are the words:
President Hinckley has words for you
He loves be’s and you can too.
I can tell you the be’s he loves
Then you can know them and love them too.

Be grateful, be smart, be clean and be true
Humble and prayerful, that’s all you do.

Say it one more time just so you’ll remember all his be’s.

Be grateful, be smart, be clean and be true
Humble and prayerful, that’s all you do.

President Hinckley loves the be’s.
We can know them and love them too.

1 comments:

G Dawney said...

Incredibly COOL!!!