Friday, March 21, 2008

Communication

Family,

It is nearly impossible for me to get to my email these days, but I do have access to the blog. So here is what is going on:

Mark's Dad had a heart attack and died last Tuesday morning (March 18). We got the call from Mark's brother, Dale, Tuesday night. Mark hasn't spoken to his Dad in years and it's been longer than that since he's seen him.

We were able to work through some of the grieving process on Thursday which precipitated postponing the annual dinner (as some of you already know).

The funeral was this morning, Friday. We weren't able to attend. Mark is basically alright at this point, but stressed, as you can imagine. We appreciate your prayers.

I am trying to reach Sherma/Mama/Nana and work out dinner arrangements, but that woman is hard to pin down. I'll let you know.

1 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Please communicate the Cole family's condolenses to Mark on the passing of his father.