Thursday, January 22, 2009

10 More Weeks to Go!

Last week Gil and I went down to Marina Del Rey to get our pictures taken before the baby came. Last time I tried to do this I scheduled it for 36 weeks and Tanner had already come, so I missed my opportunity. I wasn't going to make that same mistake again.


We had the same woman who took our wedding photos take these photos. She used to be Gil's neighbor in Santa Monica. I thought she did a very nice job. I really like the photos and I'm glad I have them. We did it in her home. It took about 2 hours and we got over 300 shots. Then Gil took me to eat at Cheesecake Factory where I had the best lunch of my life. I can still remember it. Mmmmmmmmmm.


We haven't decided which ones to print yet, but we wanted to share with you some of our favorites so far. We're going to go back when our baby is a week old to get some new born shots. Not too far from now! And we still don't have a NAME!

7 comments:

Steven said...

Jango Fett Jimenez. Done.

Julie/mom said...

How about Jango Fett Juarez - come on! It would be so unique. All his kindergarten friends would love him! The teacher would call on him constantly just so she could say his name out loud.

(Is that what you meant, Steven, Juarez, not Jimenez? Or am I missing something?)

G Dawney said...

There was a character on the Ed Sullivan Show who would come out and say "Hello, my name Jose Jimenez" and then perform a little stand up routine.

We taught Morgan to say that line when she was about three.

When I read Steven's comment I laughed so loud and long that one of the boys came out their room and asked me what I laughing at. He laughed when I told him.

Candice, you look beautiful!

Nana said...

Beautiful Pictures, CMP. I don't know which one I liked best. BUT for a name I still like Wolf! I also like Hudson. Hudson Wolf Juarez is rather mellifluous. There is also Maddox. There now!

GBART said...

I've got great names, but I'm not wasting them till I get eye contact!

Fantastic memories what?

Dad

GBART said...

I just remembered
Mom got so big towards the end of her term carrying Dawney. A business associate of mine from Lever Bros stopped by the house in Buena Park to drop something off and when mom came to the door he was tongue tied. He could not take his eyes off her belly and could not speak.
So you come by this very honestly Candice.

Anonymous said...

CMPJ and Gil,
I can;t come up with words beautiful enough. The pictures warm the cockles of my heart. I canNOT BELIEVE I am not sharing this with you. I am a little woozy because I took a sleepping pill. Call me in the morning.