Monday, January 26, 2009

The Beast


I discovered a new TV show;
The Beast
with Patrick Swayze
on A & E
When I heard about it, I was skeptical, but I got caught up in it yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot. It was a VERY good FBI/crime drama. If you can catch it, I would watch it!
The acting was great.
If you are not careful, while working as an undercover FBI agent, "the beast" can get you and crush you. Something like that.
P.S. If you saw the previous image, I am sorry - that is not the image that I put there before; it changed on me. Very bad of someone.

3 comments:

G Dawney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G Dawney said...

Love Patrick Swayze. You can actually see the pilot and the second episode online at
http://www.aetv.com/the-beast/

Anonymous said...

I saw a preview for this show at Megaplex 17... It looked very good. Thank you for the website info. I will watch the pilot. I am very sad about Patrick Swayze.