Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Always the FOOTBALL Winner


Somehow, you have been put under the misconception that I, Julie, am always the winner of all things football. Well, I do come VERY close, but I am not always the winner.

Zak beat me by 3 points in the Super Bowl...3 POINTS!
Christopher won our playoff brackets. Check here.
And, Shockingly, I think, Quinn won our regular Fantasy Football Season. Please correct me if I'm wrong. It feels wrong.
I did win the first 3 games of the Fantasy Football brackets, but I guess, as in life, it is "what have you done for me lately".
I DO have a very good time.
And I am preparing my lists for the next draft! Beware!

6 comments:

Tim Glenn said...

Does the Cole family fill out NCAA tournament brackets?

If so, do they want to expand it to the entire Payne clan?

If not, does anyone have any interest in filling out NCAA brackets?

March madness is just around the corner.

Anonymous said...

I'll ask Don... he usually has our family fill out the brackets. It's pretty funny. Most of us don't follow NCAA.

Steven said...

I do one on facebook. Its so much easier to do it electronically. I am sure there is one on ESPN that everyone can do as well. If you set one up, Tim, I'm sure people will join it with you.

Tim Glenn said...

Alright, I'll look in to it and post something when I have some sort of group set up. I'm not seeing anything on ESPN or any of the other major sites right now, but I'm sure you're right Steven.

I'm excited!

kcolek said...

I'm in. I don't follow college basketball all that much, but I'm up for a little March Madness brackets competition!

G Dawney said...

<---- can't wait for March to be over, already {sigh}