Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

I was waiting for Mom to post her "Couples Valentine Party," but that hasn't happened yet, so I'll share what Gil and I did. We spent the day at Santa Monica pier where we spent most of our time when we were dating. The sun was out and it was a great day. This is us on the ferris wheel. I'm so happy to be married and with someone that I love!


P.S. This is a picture of me after dinner at Shabu Shabu with Mom and Dad. That was three weeks ago - and I have 6 more to go!!! Could this be the reason my back hurts so much??

2 comments:

Nana said...

Oh My! You are BIG! I hope that little lobo waits 'til his due date. I've been rather lethargic, lately - but I must get my head together 'cause we are going to Hawaii this Friday. I will post pictures after I get home. But we did have a good time and the dinner was very delicious. Dawney was a great help.

Nana said...

I still picture him as Jordan Wolfe Juarez!