Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CHRISTOPHER'S DEFENSE




Yesterday we went to Christopher's defense (defending his Master Thesis). It was all about technical stuff - I didn't understand. I was just in awe how different our lives have been, and yet we are connected as Nana and beloved grandson. Anyway, as I sat there listening to him talking to his professors about all this new stuff that he had researched and they wanted to use in their teaching I thought about all the things that I can do better than Christopher!! Here are ten of them . . .
1. Herd cows.
2. Churn butter.
3. Clean my house 'till it shines like the top of the Chrysler Building!
4. Grow tomatoes.
5. Create a bouquet from my flower garden.
6. Make a snuggly quilt.
7. Pick Currents.
8. Pick the feathers off a chicken and pull out it's guts.
9. Brag about 22 grandchildren
10.Lose my big toenails!!

CONGRATULATIONS! CHRISTOPHER! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Tatia said...

Mom - This was a GREAT list!

Christopher said...

Great list, that was hilarious. Thanks for coming.

Candice said...

I laughed out loud!