Friday, September 25, 2009

PARTY FOR CHRISTOPHER

Okay, I can't seem to get any pictures on the blog. Is it that too many people have used my computer lately? I don't know only that I have wasted hours!! Sooo, I'm just printing that we are celebrating Christopher's "defense" Sunday evening at 5pm. CARNE ASADA for all!! We want everyone to come!! But, if you want food, you must RSVP!! We want everyone to come - including CMP, TEO, Tanner and GIL. Plus, Bethany, Mike, and Hayden!! We will be done up in Blue and White (even if they are once again rated 20th) Love you all, see you Sunday at 5!!

3 comments:

Tatia said...

What a stupid post without any pictures...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


For those of you not privileged to listen in on phone conversations between me and Nana...SHE is the one who said it would be a stupid post without any pictures, so I am simply being a "good" daughter by agreeing with her. Do not send me any hate mail.

G Dawney said...

You know, I used to be able to sign in as Nana/Mom -- but I guess I am not remembering right. We'll add the pictures tomorrow.

The old Glenns are definitely RSVP'd. We want MEAT. ALL of the young Glenns are responsible for their own RSVPs.

JessicaG. said...

I'M COMING!!!! I WANT FOOD!!! Please :)