Thursday, September 10, 2009

Someone Noticed!


A casual friend that I haven't seen in a while saw me today at school and noticed (in a VERY nice way) my weight loss. She could have said "you are fat, but not as fat as you were", but she didn't. She told me the other day she saw me walking and she mistook me for another friend that has a FABULOUS figure; really the figure that is hiding inside of me.
That was really great.
Oh, she also called me a "blond mom".

Now look at the post below and take the quiz.

4 comments:

Candice said...

Wow! Those were all very good ego boosters! I like the blonde part.

G Dawney said...

well, now I want to see pictures. Email me!

Julie/mom said...

sorry, no pictures yet

Nana said...

Were you ever able to email Heidi? Just 2 wks and 2 days before you see Christopher and others. By the way, it is so nice when friends notice and say something nice. I'm glad for you. And, I'm not sure I can answer the quiz below - I'm only the Mother of the smart children!