Tuesday, June 1, 2010

For Those Who Like To Know Stuff!

  • I have read some FABULOUS books lately!

Every Last One by Anna Quindlen
Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok
Secrets in Eden by Chris Bohjalian
Whiter than Snow by Sandra Dallas

More information on the Books blog!!

  • DID YOU KNOW:
Candice ran her 2nd 1/2 marathon!!
She cut 13 minutes off her 1st time.
Amazing!
She ran 13.1 miles in 1 hour 57 minutes!

3 Cheers for Candice!

  • Chase comes home from his mission on Tues, July 13th.
  • Chase will speak in church the following Sunday, July 18th
  • ok, now I have to shower...maybe that's too much information

2 comments:

Candice said...

When is Chase's homecoming???

Nana said...

Dad and I will be THERE. I"m so excited!! How wonderful it will be to see him again! Also, Julie, thanks for the book suggestions. I have them written down and am going to the library tomorrow.