Monday, June 28, 2010



Here she is at 12. Haley has always been a beautiful girl. We are very proud of her. She wanted to go to Rodizio Grill. I chose not to have any meat. But all the kids thought it was so cool to get all those different kinds of meat. Everybody had a wonderful time. Haley looked so beautiful. I wanted to hit myself for not having my camera. Allysa made her the Angel food cake for her birthday. We all went back to her house to have a piece and meet her boyfriend. He's a very cute guy - Just got home from Indiana where he missioned. He is now a diver at that mexican place down on 106th. They ran off to their FHE. We all had a good time. I have to quit now, because my computer has changed (I think because of this awful Chrome Google thing and it doesn't let me do it properly. (Bad Excuse) But, Happy Birthday, Haley!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a fun night!

Julie/mom said...

Great post, Nana!
Happy Birthday, Haley!
Nice to have a birthday, celebrate, have cake AND a boyfriend!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Haley! I also dated one of The Mayan divers - when I was about 18, 19 maybe 20 years old - how funny? I hope you had a fantastic day!

Tatia said...

(This is Haley) ha ha he is NOT my boyfriend! we are just dating and having fun, that is ALL!

Candice said...

Hooray for you!