Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All of a sudden I can't comment...

I kept clicking on the comment link, but I could never get through - SO here are my comments about TV (keep in mind I didn't get to read anyone else's comments) AND my thoughts on the latest "Check-In" blog.

TV - Monday: I am crying because The Closer" is over for the season. My #1 MOST favorite show. I LOVE Kyra Sedgewick. I want to be her...well, I want her hair, her body, her accent - she is terrific.

Hawaii Five-O: I had great expectations. I will keep watching but it was all a little too contrived. I did really like Scott CAAN's character.

Tues: You left out the best shows on TV! NCIS and The Good Wife. These are the shows I will never miss. Great stories, great acting, humorous and very little sex. I REALLY wanted NCIS Los Angeles to do well, but really, the acting is terrible...

Thursday: My 2nd daughter (I am her 2nd mom) and Allysa's soul sister Kristine got me hooked on The Mentalist. Now, I can't stop watching. Simon Baker's character is FANTASTIC and it always is shocking to me to discover an American character being played by an English or Australian actor. When I hear their "real" accent I am dumbfounded they can sound so American! As far as the Defenders go, I didn't like the promo's. But I didn't know that Jerry O'Connell is Rebecca ROMIJN's husband!

Friday: I have been looking forward to seeing Blue Bloods, but instead, I went back to high school! Allysa was a homecoming princess and so she had to be there and everybody else wanted to go too. High school is SOOO time-consuming, I have been SOOO happy to not be involved this year. But, it was such fun to go back just for one night and see everyone again! I get great validation from those kids! So , I missed Blue Bloods. I really really like Tom SELLECK. Do you ever watch the "Jesse Stone" tv movies? I really like those a lot, too.

That is it for TV. Now, for my "Check-In" blog comments.

  • I want to know how to remember the 10 commandments, too.
  • "What is the face I am making?" I recognize it, because I have done it, too. I don't know what YOU are thinking, but for me it means "Please wait for me to get into the right position so my double chin doesn't show!"
  • I gave the RS lesson on Sunday. It was about Elder Ballard's conference talk "Mothers and Daughters" Afterward, an older woman in the ward told me she wanted me to be her mother! Isn't that funny!
  • Julie, I think you should invent a contact lens that doubles as a camera. That way you could take all the same pictures but you wouldn't have to carry the camera!
TTFN! SLY!

2 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Great post, Tatia!
Glad the comments didn't work for you - this was better.

Ten Commandments...google remember the ten commandments; I bet you come up with many sites to visit.
Try it.

Zak said...

Mom is so diligent! She leaves comments help others and answer their questions even when she knows they can't read them!