Saturday, September 4, 2010

<

Today is Gil's birthday. I wanted to start with when Teo first arrived. I think by the look on Gil's face that he is overwhelmed with JOY at seeing his own son!



This is how I knew Gil - loving to dance. He and Candice make a beautiful couple!


Here they are in Paris having a wonderful time.


Playing with Teo in Puerto Vallarta
"Come on, Teo, let's get in the water".

Loving his life with Teo. Happy Birthday, Gil, may you have many more. We love you as part of our family - I've never seen Candice so happy! Enjoy your day!!


Sorry, I don't know how to fix this. This pic was not on its' side when I inserted it into the blog. I still need help!!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Yeah! I love all those photos. I especially like the dancing one, very cute! Teo needs a hair cut in the beach picture.

Thanks Mom!

Tatia said...

This month is such a special one, it's birthday time for you! We'd REALLY like to celebrate this happy day with you. So, Zippity-ay and Hidey-Ho, there's something we can do - we'll sing a song that we all know...Happy Birthday to you!!
.....And many more...
.......to 94......
Love, Don, Tatia, Haley, Allysa, Daniel, Jenna and Sophia...
WLYATM

Steven said...

We Love You At The Moment ....?

Candice said...

We Love You All The Muches!!!!!


What family do YOU belong too???