Monday, September 20, 2010

Four Score and Seven Years Ago...

Criptic Note:


THAT'S where THEY are...


Funny story: I sent a text to Bumpa; wondering where they were, how they were doing, feeling. I soon got several nonsense text back! Lately, Bumpa has been GREAT at texting so this (I must say) really alarmed me! I wondered if someone was having a stroke and this was their way to call for help! As I was calling them, I GOT a call from Nana. Although she did not realize she had called me...it was a funny conversation between Nana and Bumpa; I was yelling at my phone to tell Nana I was there; she never heard me. I realized no one was having a stroke; it was just Nana at the controls of the phone. Very funny. Hours later, Bumpa sent me another text:
LOL, I just saw all of Mom's texts to you!

LOL! Bumpa really knows all the texting lingo. Good for you!

Now, a public note to Tatia:

Remember, years ago when we went to the Home Show in Utah? It was a delightful time! Remember I bought a couple of candles...I think I did that 2 times. Well, look what I still have burning in my bathroom:



It was a good buy!
Or maybe I don't use it much...hmm
Or maybe I burn the candle for a few minutes, then blow it out and I have done that 100 times; that's how I use it.

Thought you'd like to know.

0 comments: