Tuesday, December 21, 2010


I decided to share the Payne family's Christmas decorations! Howdy, all!
We decided to wrap ribbon around the tree this year as opposed to draping it down the sides. It was fun. Just so everyone knows, those of us in Utah, including Candice got together at Nana & Bumpa's for a little sing fest and visit Sunday night. I thought it was a great way to kick off Christmas week.
Nana, Bumpa, me, Diana and Katy went to Tatia's ward Christmas program - which she wrote and directed. She is amazing people! Amazing! It was so beautiful and she has a wonderfully talented choir... and I'm not just saying that.
Diana, Kate and I went to Nana & Bumpa's after church for brunch where Bumpa made us waffles on his new waffle iron Christmas present. YUM!
Enjoy the pictures. I love our stuffed animal collection. We have a bunch more not in the chest. I took special pictures of Stitch because he's hard to see but such a cute character. There was no way to put him in a more visible place because of all the other stuffed people who had to be there. Fun, fun, fun!
Diana and Kate cut out snowflakes and made a wonderful snowy mess, but easy to clean up.



















Add Image

4 comments:

Tatia said...

Pretty tree! and I loved your trunk filled with animals!

Julie/mom said...

Beautiful tree! Thanks for sharing! Our tree looks like the ugly step sister; we need to give it a little more attention. I still have a few days left!

Candice said...

That was like looking at
Toyland. I loved it! I love Matthew's yawn. That was funny. And very nice snowflakes!

Nana said...

Bart, I just got to see your wonderfully decorated room. Tree is beautiful and festive - animals are so delightful! - should have had Teo there - he would have messed that little grouping up in 15 seconds!! It was so fun to see everything. Thank you for taking the time.