Friday, December 24, 2010

Took Some Time for the Tree!

Finally, I took some time to help the tree!
I enjoyed all the effort. I think we ate dinner very late that night, but we still ate!

See the musical note? That is a new ornament that we given to me and Candice for singing at a Relief Society evening.
Remember making those balls??
And making the Angels and hearts?

We are singing and ringing bells over at the Cole's Blog starting on Christmas Day, come visit!
Chase also got cake all over his pants, you can see that over there too.
Much hilarity ensues.

2 comments:

Bart Jr said...

VERY nice tree. Your ornaments are diverse and homey (hope that's a word!). I love those kinds of ornaments and the lights are nice. They seem bigger than usual, are they? They're pretty.

Nana said...

Julie, I love your tree. The last time I saw your tree, you let the children decorate it and all the ornaments were hung on the bottom of the tree. It was so fun to see the hearts, the angels, and the patchwork balls that we all made when you all were children. What a treat.!!