Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

 Christmas is my very favorite time of the year, full of glowing lights, warmth, love, giving, delicious smells, and even better food! I can hardly ever keep from decorating as soon as possible, and this year was no different.  Thanksgiving night the tree went up, and I've been loving it.  Every night we are sharing a Christ centered scripture or Christmas story, and we are both excited to start some of our very own 'little family' traditions.  So without further ado, here are a few snapshots of our Christmas home and goings on.


This is our tree at night.
 I didn't like how our tree looked, so added popcorn garland! Sadly, Steven ate the rest of my popcorn before I could finish, so the top of our tree is missing garland. It  bugs me, so I'll pop some more :)



  
This is our mexican santa, from Mexico. He keeps watch over us, in a 
non-creepy way.
 
I been doing A LOT of baking and candy/chocolate making.

This is Steven acting out the gift of the Magi  for our nightly Christmas story.

Merry Christmas! Love, the Coles.

What does Christmas look like in everyone else's home?

6 comments:

Julie/mom said...

Great pictures, Heather!
I love the tree in the dark and GLOWING!
Our house has Christmas decorations too...they are still in the boxes though, but IN the house, so that is a step forward. We will take pictures this week when we get the stuff out of the box!

Candice said...

The picture of the fudge made me salivate. I'm a neighbor, right??? I want to see video of Steven doing his performance.

Great pictures, Heather. I like this idea of sharing what our home looks like during the holidays. That means YOU, CHRISTOPHER!

My holiday decorations are in Holiday, UTah, which is where we will be spending Christmas this year.

Heather said...

Candice, you have a plate of goodies with your name on it! Steven and I are just waiting for a weekend when we are free so we can deliver it :)

Nana said...

Heather, I love your decorations. By the way, I have already sent you two notes, but, alas, the blog wouldn't let me have them printed, probably because of a dumb thing I did. This time I was lucky!! I also love your fudge and Stevens little ponchy belly!tee hee!!

Tatia said...

You are in inspiration, Heather!

GBART said...

Keep setting that bar way up there Heather!!!