Monday, July 11, 2011

ABOUT THIS BLOG!!


What is the reason for these delightful pictures?

Because they respond to the Family Blog!!


The rest of you should try it! YOU are not too busy!!



What can I say? Such a delightful couple.

Heather infused herself into the family so quickly that

we all thought she had been with us forever. And maybe she has!!


Anyway, she and Steven do enjoy being a part of the blog.





OK, Here's Nana, in her beauty days, about the time


when Bethany was my only grandchild and I loved her so.


Quinn has always seemed to do whatever he wanted.

And I am tickled that he seems to actually enjoy the blog.


We love you Quinn!



And last is beloved Candice. No blog seems finished

unless CMP replys. She, as well as Julie always gives an encouraging

and favorable answer!! I love you all. Yes, that means YOU!!

7 comments:

Zak said...

Owned

Julie/mom said...

Lovely pictures you picked, Nana!
Nice to see all the beautiful people! Hmm, does that sound wrong? Whatever. Thanks for blogging.

Candice said...

I don't get what "owned" means? Please explain.

Julie/mom said...

Apparently, "owned" is very common in the internet gaming world. And, it is apparently very common in the Cole Family Household. If anyone gets in trouble, like by me...with a shaking finger..."you didn't bring the trash out!" That person was "owned", and someone will yell out, "OWNED". It cuts the tension and is sort of funny. Now, start saying it in your house. I think Griffin said that Tanner knows all about "owned!"

By the way, the homemade ice cream in a bag turned out GREAT!!

kcolek said...

Well, I've been owned a few times that's for sure, and I agree with Zak, Nana did quite a powerful owning here. Apparently people who work for hours to learn a difficult, new technology and then use it to produce beautiful art work in this new medium, like to have their efforts recognized! Who'd a thunk it.

Nana, the blog updates are wonderful. I very much enjoy seeing the pictures depicting different stages of the family members lives, and current photos. Those of us who live far away don't see the real people as much as we'd like, this blog helps us stay connected and its fun to read. Muchas gracias!!

Happy Birthday Steven (Heather the M & M's didn't hurt the Cool Whip Delight, no matter what Steven says!) Happy B-Day to Matthew (18 already, is that true????) to Don and Haley (I hope you went golfing, Don) and to my sweet wife, with whom we just celebrated our 30th anniversary (that seems hardly possible since I'm only 34 myself.)
Nice work Nana and the others who contribute and thus were not righteously owned!! (Now the test to see if I can figure out how to get this to post somehow.)

GBART said...

I guess I must be owned since I didn't get recognized for being a supporter of the blog. I guess readership doesn't count, but if there are no readers what's the use of a blog. I reject being owned!!!
I'm one of the most faithful readers!!!

Julie/mom said...

Dad, the WHOLE point about this blog was COMMENTING! Mom wants MORE people to COMMENT. For the person who makes the blog post, it is ALWAYS nice to see comments. We know there are many silent readers.