Tuesday, July 26, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CANDICE!!!


Those were the days. Fun in the sun at Newport Beach. On this occasion Cmp, at 18 mos. was left at the beach.I had left her with the children (they were all playing together.) I walked back to our beach rental to start dinner. As each child came in, none brought Candice. They all hurried back and found her sitting all alone slapping at the beach. Angels were watching!!


We were so thrilled to have this baby! I don't know - might be two wks old.


Adorable child at one year.


Here she is at 10 yrs. She had just won the privilege of being "Annie" in the Broadway hit at Promised Valley Playhouse in SLC. We had pictures taken, but I don't think I was given any of her "Annie" pictures.


This is the hairstyle I gave her to be Annie. Then we dyed it a beautiful RED!!


When CMP turned 12 We took our two "remaining at home" children on "A real vacation".
Drove back to a big lake in Missouri where Dad had a convention. We stayed at the Holiday Inns, along the way. In this picture the three of us have just left the cave in Mark Twains book, "Huckleberry Finn", I think. Those are fun memories.



Candice and Gil are married. I can't remember the year - but - it was a good year for all.



The three key players at the wedding!



This is the darling Juarez family now. Three children later. Happy Birthday CMPJ!
You make my heart say "Thank you"!!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Mom, Fantastic! So fun to see the progression of my life. I couldn't be happier with my growing family. I love the baby shots and the story of the beach. I didn't know I was left!!!

Thank you, Mom, for your hard work. I love you!

Nana said...

CMP, I love you, as well. It was such a privilege to get you from all those other babies waiting in the heavens. Such a privilege to have you now.

Steven said...

Happy birthday! Great pictures!

GBART said...

Candice always makes me cry?????