Thursday, July 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!

Today is Matthew's 18th Birthday (July (I can't believe it)8, 2011.
I had to go through many folders to find pictures of him. Then I
had to recover him from other pictures where there were several people.
He is not one to get in the way of an active camera. But I think I captured
some really nice images of him. This is the way he pretty much looks right now,
except he looks a little more wild in real life. He is still happy and has a charming smile.


I can't remember when this pic was taken.
Both boys look really good.
Here is Matt with cousin Haley.
They are attending Candice and Gil's wedding and reception.
He looks very good here.

Matt and Sophie are on the Hawaiian Beach.
Matt looks ever so all-American!

Doesn't Matthew look nice in this pic.
I often wonder what goes through that head of his.
When he is around me he is rather quiet.
He is also very respectful. I enjoy seeing seeing him.

One more picture of Matt during a Thanksgiving Holiday.
Isn't he cute!! We love you Matthew. Happy Birthday!!

One more picture. I think he looks really good here.

5 comments:

Nana said...

Come on!! Surely somebody could take a tiny minute to respond!! I spend hours getting these pictures up and trying to give each child some attention of their own. Not even a Thank you!! BOO!!

Quinn said...

Nana, these posts are just too good for words

Nana said...

Thank you, Quinn, for responding. Wait until your birthday comes up.

Julie/mom said...

Happy birthday, Matthew! Hope you made it a great day!

Great pictures, Nana! I know it takes SO much time. Glad you do it!

Candice said...

I love Matthew's ever changing hair style. Great pictures, Mom! Both babies are sleeping so I get to comment. But I ALWAYS appreciate a new post!