Friday, July 22, 2011

An Invitation!

On Griffin's birthday, July 30th, he will be 8 years old! He is very excited. He has been "working" his birthday list for about 9 months. He constantly talks about it, and now it is 8 days away!

He will be baptised into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He is very excited about that too and he would like you all to attend!

DATE: Saturday, August 6, 2011
TIME: 5:00pm
PLACE: 614 W. Foothill Blvd. Arcadia

I don't know any of your travel plans, but I DO know that you will need to be in town the next day, Sunday, August 7th, IF you are going on the cruise! So, if you are around, we would love to see you! It will take less than an hour. Come if you can, and expect some luscious "sweetie" afterward!

7 comments:

Zak said...

hmmmmm. I can pencil you in on that day. No promises though

Tim Glenn said...

if we're in town in time, we'll be there.

Candice said...

Hooray for Griffin. We will be there!

JessicaG. said...

Julie you should contact my mom. I believe we should be there in time. We are driving dow there in the moring so I think we should be there but I don't remember. So the gist if we get there in time we will be there.

Tatia said...

The Hansens will be there! Yeah Griffen!

Nana said...

Griffin, Nana & Bumpa will be at the baptism. It will be so fun! We will see you baptized, watch you sing, and than we will eat goodies.tee hee.
Love you and all your family. Kiss your Dad, as he wrote a delightfully lovely note. He did make my heart say, "Thank you!"

GBART said...

Awesome picture.

Will always be a treasure