Friday, November 23, 2007

From Jessica (what some one else besides the Coles my mom and brother!)

Hello all, (mostly the Coles)
thought I would give you an update and say hello. So I'm not working at Wells Fargo as a bank teller. I LOVE IT. Matt and I are still going to get married just still waiting on God as to when that is going to happen lol. He is going on a 4 month trip to New Zeland, Austrial, South East Asia, China, Japan and then home again. He leaves on Dec. 27th so I would love the prayers. I am very active in the youth group at my church. I love every one of those kids ages 11 and up. I'm now just trying to find a dance class I can join and start working on my education and my entire life in general. I promise to make more of an effort to read this AND post back. I love you all.
Jessica

3 comments:

G Dawney said...

She means that she is NOW working at Wells Fargo...

Julie/mom said...

There's nothing like a good plan! Way to go, Jessica.

Nana said...

Now, we need to hear from you again soon.