Sunday, November 11, 2007

Messy and Clean

MESSY
I thought I would do a special thing for my family today and re-make Bumpa's birthday cake, which was SO good.
I went to great efforts and excitement.
I wanted them to taste the delectable cake!
It turned out a mess!
And it was all VERY messy.
I hardly liked it.
Kerry liked it while it was in his mouth.
I think I am just going to throw the whole thing away.
Wish you were here to eat it.

Yes, I had lots of extra frosting.
That's going in the bin too.

Griffin and Kylie both tried it, didn't like it.

Griffin whined, "it's NOT my favorite cake!"

Zak and Quinn did not partake.

CLEAN!

The garage has been clean for 2 full days.

We have all played ping pong a lot.

Ok, the ping pong table is dusty, but the stuff in the garage is all put away and there is NO dog poop around!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I am really impressed. I know how much work this can be. Nanna did our last garage cleaning. The price will be very high cause I won't know what she threw out until I start looking for it. It will be years before I know the real price.

Bumpa

Nana said...

Your garage is so clean you should move the family out there and then do your house!!! You could throw lots away!!